Thursday 8 August 2013

Through the looking glass

Afternoon everyone,

Things are pretty quiet in my little world at the moment which I'm not complaining about. I do have a rather long list of cards that people have asked for so i need to get a wiggle on with them but apart from that all is calm.
I did buy the complete set of Distressed Markers a few weeks ago so have been playing with them & today's card has the lovely Lili of the Valley Looking Glass coloured with them.
I will say that it has taken me a few attempts to get this right & i am really pleased with how it turned out in the end.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts & the sentiment is Lili of the Valley. I have distressed the edges of the papers with a pair of scissors & Tim Holtz distressed ink but i can't remember which one lol


 
 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenges - Birthday Party
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes - do a bit of Vintage
Natalie and Amy - Celebrate Something
Crafting by Design - Celebrate Woman

Thanks for stopping by




1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Emma! Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete