Friday 1 November 2013

On the Ice

Good Morning,
 
Finally i seem to be getting somewhere with the Christmas Cards, i don;t know if it's because the clocks have gone back & it's dark when i come home from work which means that the festive season is nearly here. I have made this card using Nikki from Saturated Canary I have coloured her hair with Copics & i am really pleased with how it looks, everything else has been coloured with Pro Markers.

I have added some gems & pearls to the snowflakes as i love a bit of bling & there is some glamour dust on her underskirt & bow for that added sparkle.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Sparkle
A Little Bit Crafty - Sparkle & Shine



1 comment:

  1. Emma this is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at A little bit Crafty! Hope you join us next time :-) Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have some candy on my blog if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/all-crafts-challenge-octnov-midway.html

    ReplyDelete