Wednesday 13 November 2013

Pink & White

Hello everyone,

Wow we have had our first frost of the year; it was really pretty this morning with the mist over the field & just the tops of the trees showing, if only I had time to take a photo.
Today's card I have made using Kitty Gifts from Lili of the Valley I have coloured them up with my Pro Markers & have added glamour dust to the hat & bobbles on the scarves. I thought it looks at tad bare with only the stamp image so I added some pink polka dot ribbon to finish it off.


 

You can see the glamour dust better on this picture.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Bearly Mine Challenges - Christmas in Pink
Cute Card Thursday - Animal Magic
Lili of the Valley - Pink & White
Ribbon Girl - Add Sparkle
 
Have a fab day
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello - very pretty card, that image is very cute! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Lovely Lili challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing your card with us at BEARLY-MINE x carol

    ReplyDelete