Thursday 29 May 2014

Fathers Day at Charisma

Good Morning,
 
Wow where is this year going??? It is challenge time again at Charisma Cardz & the theme is 'Fathers Day' I have used a fab pre coloured image from Lili of the Valley, they are great to have around when you need to make a quick card. 




The Papers are also Lili of the valley as well as the sentiment.
 
 
Our fab sponsors this challenge are:


PRIZE ONE -

All Dressed Up Digi's
Hi I am Wendy Burns I live in Nottingham UK with my husband and two children who have been the inspiration behind the characters, in particular my daughter who has kept me up-to-date with blogging and trends. I work predominantly within the textile children’s wear market, fashion and interiors.
I trained as a textile designer and although my work is digital based, I love to retain that hand drawn /sewn feel which I hope comes across in my artwork.
Digital stamps is a new challenge for me and the opportunity to work with the All Dressed Up Team and has been very exciting, in particular the creative way my characters have been given individual personalities by the designers .
We have a friendly Facebook page, regular blog posts, tutorials, challenges and freebies .The stamps can be purchased from the Etsy shop which is updated on a monthly basis.
We really are friendly bunch and would love to see your creations so please feel free to contact us and visit the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog.
PRIZE TWO

gif maker
Bunny Zoe's Crafts is full of wonderful craft items to make very special cards and crafts from! Nikki is a lovely friendly lady who will make your shopping experience one you'll always keep coming back to!!!
Bunny Zoe's Crafts have a whole array of items in stock from Magnolia Stamps to Charms, from Whimsy Stamps to Ribbon the list is endless why not pop along and see for your self!!!
Bunny Zoe's have kindly donated a £10 voucher to this weeks winner!!!
Now pop on over to Charisma Cardz & see what the rest of the DT have come up with & we can't wait to have a look at all your wonderfully entries.

Hope you have a fab day



No comments:

Post a Comment