Monday 16 June 2014

Broom broom

Good Afternoon,

As it was Fathers Day yesterday I thought I would share the card that my Hubby gave to his dad for Fathers Day.
More or less everything has come from Lili of the Valley, the image is from their Vintage Boys art pad the papers are from their Father Knows Best pad and the sentiment is from the Happy circular Sentiments set.



I have added some black & white twine & some ribbon. All the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool & tea dye distressed ink.




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Bearly Mine Challenges - One for the Boys


Hope everyone is having a fab day.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Emma great card! I've just been colouring this image and wish I'd left the front grill and lights silver now! Sure your Fil liked it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, I love your Fathers Day card the colour of the car is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card love the colour combo and image is adorable. Thanks so much for joining us over at Bearly Mine Challenges, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Bearly Mine Inspiration & Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love lotv art pads some great images and such great cards. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Emma, just perfect for Father's Day!

    Thank you for entering our 'Male or Sporty' challenge, good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Emma! Thanks for joining us at BMC
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete