Wednesday 27 August 2014

Christmas is coming

Good Morning,

Wow where is this year going, I can't believe its less than 4 months until Christmas. I decided to start on my Christmas cards early this year as I seem to get to about November & panic.
I have made to 2 below cards using a couple of pre-coloured images from the Tis the Season art pad from LOTV.


I have used papers from LOTV's Classic Christmas paper pad & added some little poinsettia's to the corner.


I have added some snow tex & glamour dust to give the images that extra Christmas feel.

I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges:

Lili of the Valley - Christmas in August
Winter Wonderland - Anything Goes

Hope you have a fab day

3 comments:

  1. These are both really lovely! Very bright and Christmassy! Thanks for entering. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and traditional love them!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete