Thursday 21 August 2014

Wedding Anniversary's at Charisma

Good Morning,

Well the weather seems to have forgotten that it is suppose to be summer as I am sat here with my coat on indoors as it's so cold, I just hope it warms up a tad for when i'm on holiday.
Ok so it is challenge time again at Charisma Cards & the theme is Wedding Anniversary's, nice easy one :-)
My card is one that my Dad asked me to make for my Mum as it was their 40th Wedding Anniversary. This is an 8 x 8 card as he wanted something bigger than usual & I was so surprised how easy I managed to fill all the space. More or less everything I used to make this card has come from Live & Love crafts with the exception of the large white rose.



I have coloured Magnolia Vintage Bridal Couple & Magnolia Swedish Vintage background with Pro Markers & have added some glamour dust to her tiara & bouquet.
There is a little tag hiding in the corner with the lovely bow attached.


You can see the sparkle on the roses in her bouquet a bit more in this pic.





We have some fab sponsors this challenge:

PRIZE ONE 


Freckled Fawn
Freckled Fawn 






The lovely company 
Freckled Fawn
Doe and Deer manage Freckled Fawn. 
They currently have over 300 washi and deco tapes--a perfectly addicting embellishment for all your crafty endeavors.
 Prize two free digi's



PRIZE  TWO



Delicious Doodles is a young company with myself,
Teri, as the Sole Trader/Designer.
I have doodled and sketched all of my life.
I started making greetings cards when my last child was born, and used my doodles on them as I couldn't find what I wanted in the usual craft places.
I only started selling my images in the Autumn of 2009.
I design and hand/mouse-draw all of the images that are sold in the Delicious Doodles Shop. Some are cutsie animals, some are sketched flowers, there are a few men's images, fairies and also some 'darker' images featuring vampires, skulls and Gothic stuff, something for everyone!
Why not pop over and take a look.


Who are offering 4 digis of the winners choice!

Now pop on over to the Charisma Cardz Challenge blog & see what the rest of the DT have come up with & join is as we can't wait to see what you all come up with.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - Tag your it - There is a tag on my card honest :-)
Magnolia-liciouschallenge - Anything Goes

Hope you all have a fab day



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding card! I just love Tilda and you have colored her beautifully!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma,

    Great job on your wedding card. I always have such a hard time with wedding cards! You did a great job!
    Love the flower cluster and the sweet scene you created! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog's Anything Goes Challenge! Good luck to you!

    XO,
    Chris
    http://ascrappersmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love all the elements you've added & that cute stamp you used...awesome coloring too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Creative Knockouts & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous wedding card, beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining us over at Creative Knockouts, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Creative Knockouts
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful wedding card! I know it will be treasured forever!
    Thanks for joining in the Magnolia-licious Challenge!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete