Friday 1 April 2016

Just For You


Good Morning,

It's challenge time again over at The Art by Miran Challenge & as always the theme is 

Anything Goes.



I have coloured up the gorgeous Rora & Butterfly with Copic Markers & I have done a bit of a dotty background to complement the bubbles.


The beautiful papers are from Maja Designs Vintage Autumn Basics. I have distressed the edges with a Tim Holtz tool. All of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Thank you for stopping by & please pop on over to the Art by Miran Challenge blog & see what gorgeous inspiration the rest of the DT have in-store for you.

Hope you have a fab day




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

As you like it Challenge - Fav Line on Bingo & Why - I've gone for Fussy & Fancy, Lace & Pearls because I love fussily cutting out little embellishments & putting all the Fancy flowers & bits on which I must say for me usually includes Lace & pearls as they are 2 of my favs
Through the Purple Haze - Flowers
Tuesday Throwdown - Add Lace - TOP 3
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes



6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love all the detail and distessing. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty feminine card, love t he lace, image and distressing. Thanks for sharing it with us at TT this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so petty and I love your choice of embellishments and papers. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering the Through the Purple Haze (Use Flowers) Challenge this time. Lots of luck and I hope we see you again. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. I love the choice of image and shading and those wonderful embellishments and papers. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the heart. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty card love the colours you used
    Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgoeus card beautifully colour, lovely to see you at As You Like It challenge
    hugs Samantha xx

    ReplyDelete