Friday 2 September 2016

N is for Numbers


Good Morning,

It's team A's turn over at the Alphabet Challenge, we are now on the letter 'N' which this time is for 'Numbers' 


I have used yet another magnolia stamp that has been gathering dust, this little cutie is called Bubble Tilda & I have coloured her up using Distressed Markers.


I made this card for my friend at works 40th Birthday but sadly I managed to put my back out making this card (I stand up a lot in my crafty shack so must have twisted funny) & had to send my hubby into work to give it to her.


Thank you for stopping by & please pop on over to the Alphabet Challenge & see what the DT have come up with & join in as we love to see all your creations.

Hope you have a lovely day


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Craft Deebowz Challenge - Anything Goes with a handmade bow
City Crafter Challenge - Birthday Wishes
Ikes World Challenge - Square card with a Circle - TOP 3
Magnolia-Licious Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenge - Use a Number - TOP 3



8 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and gorgeous. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card love the colour Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma This card is gorgeous. Like that you put those numbers in a frame.Beautiful colors and coloring and cool embellishments. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card and a super colour choice. Lovely. :-) Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Emma, this is a beautiful vibrant card. Love the colour scheme and of course this sweet Tilda is coloured beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us over at Magnolia-licious. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Tilda card. I love purple so this card caught my eye! I love the details of the lace, flowers, die cuts, frame and photo film. And that purple bow is absolutely wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our September challenge! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Emma. Thank you for sharing it with us at Ike's World Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete