Sunday 10 September 2017

Patsy and Gizmo Cuddles


Good Morning,

We are showcasing some of the gorgeous new release stamps that Crafty Sentiments have released since the beginning of the year. 



I have coloured up the super cute Patsy & Gizmo Cuddles using Copic Markers, I have coloured up Gizmo to look like my little doggy :-)


The papers are from the Studio Light 6x6 Paper pad No: 36 which can be found Here. The bow is suppose to be a triple bow but it didn't want to play nicely lol


Thank you for stopping by & taking a look.

Hope you have a lovely day


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes with a critter
Craft-Dee BowZ  - Anything Goes with a handmade bow
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes with the option Thank you - TOP 3

6 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card the image you have used is so cute and the embellishments are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious image, Emma, and terrific coloring! Love to see you playing in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. We do love regular supporters. :-D Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my how cute, love the colour, love your card, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ this week and doing our optional challenge, come back soon x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the elements on this cute card, thanks for joining us at crafty catz challenge and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorite cards of all time! I adore the image and it reminds me of me and my beagle dog, Linus. I adore the layout, textures, beautiful papers, flowers, lace, ribbon...OMGosh I do love this card! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute make. OH my goodness I just adore this. One of the best cards I have ever seen. Need this image for myself badly. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete