Wednesday 20 December 2017

Christmas Tilda


Good Morning,

Well this is my last post for Noor Designs UK before Christmas, wow where has the time gone. I still haven't bought all my Christmas presents so I will be running around at the weekend trying to get everything done.



I have coloured up another of the new Magnolia Stamps from the Christmas Party Collection called 'Christmas Tilda' using Intense Pencils. I have added a dusting of glamour dust for a bit of sparkle.


I have used the Maja Designs Joyous Winterdays papers to make this card, I do love these papers they are just perfect for winter cards as they have a real frosty feel.


I have used the Joy Crafts Scrabble Stamp & Die set to make the Xmas sentiment, this stamp set is just brilliant & I think I will be using it a lot more.


Thank you for popping by & have a wonderful Christmas.

Hope you have a super day

Hugs

Emma xx


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:



No comments:

Post a Comment