Wednesday 13 December 2017

Frozen Tilda

Good Morning,

I was so shocked on Sunday to wake up to Snow, we hardly get it down the south of the UK but sadly when we do everything grinds to a halt. I live out in the sticks so we were stranded as the road both ways were blocked & to top it off we didn't have any electric until 3pm which for me was a tragedy as I couldn't use my coffee maker.



With all the snow around I thought this new little Tilda was the perfect stamp to use for my latest DT project for Noor Designs UK. She is called Frozen Tilda & is from the new Christmas Party Collection. I have coloured her up using Inktense Pencils.


As you can see I have been making more Poinsettias out of foamiran, I have made a couple of smaller flowers as well all using white foamiran.


My hubby looked at this card & said that he thought Tilda looked like she was peering around the flowers & when I look at it I can see what he means.


Use code BecauseIKnowEmma for a 10% discount

Thank you for stopping by 

Have a super day

Hugs

Emma xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creates and Makes - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes - DT FAV
Crafty Card Makers - Christmas
Paradise of Magnolia - Anything Goes
{PIN}spirational Challenge - Inspirational Image




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that is just so gorgeous! Fab image & my favourite colours for Christmas cards.......stunning make x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is so gorgeous Emma! I love the colour palette and frozen Tilda is so cute and beautifully coloured as well. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete