Friday 1 December 2017

Little Deer


Good Morning,

Tis the season to be jolly, oh yes its 1st December so officially the Christmas Season. Just over 3 weeks to go till the big day, who's ready??? I can honestly say I'm not, so many more Christmas cards need to be made & presents to be bought.

Right on to the card making, It's Challenge time again over at Noor Designs UK and this month our theme is an easy Anything Goes

I have coloured up this gorgeous Deer from Whimsy Stamps using Copic Markers, I couldn't resit giving him a red nose. I have added one of the New Reindeer Paper Clips, these are just awesome.


This is another one of the Poinsettias that I made the other day, again I have added some snowtex for that frosty, wintry feel. I have also added some miniature pine cones & Fir Sprig to the arrangement, I had forgotten all about these & so glad I found them.


All of the links to what I have used are below


Thank you for stopping by 

Hugs


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Moving Along with the Times - Christmas Animals - TOP 5
The Merry Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes + Christmas
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Christmas with a Sentiment
Christmas at Sweet Stamping - Anything Christmas Goes

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the image & fab embellishments......and the paper clip is fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma this is a gorgeous card that deer is oh so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am back again this time to thank you for joining us at Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog The theme is Christmas Animals. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma,
    what a very wonderful card and your design is brilliantly created.
    That image is so sweet.
    Wonderful colouring.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and so much dimension. Thanks for joining The Merry Christmas Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card and beautiful layout. Thank you so much for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling shaped card
    Thanks for joining us at Aud sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete